The first step is to find a chapter and visit to see what we are all about.
- Only one person from each professional specialty is permitted to join a chapter of BNI.
- All participants should represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute. This will not count as an absence.
- Participation in the chapter by members is a key to the success of a group. Members can participate by bringing bona-fide referrals and/or visitors to their BNI chapter.
If you can’t find an opening please email the BNI Arizona office. Explaining a BNI meeting is like giving a haircut over the phone - not very effective. BNI meetings are best experienced in person.
The benefits of membership are many!
1. Increased exposure to many other people and businesses;
2. Building solid business relationships that will last for the rest of your life;
3. Tools to network more effectively, including educational workshops and mentoring;
4. Visibility, Credibility and Profitability for each of our members;
5. And much, much more!!!
Joining a Chapter - An individual may be a member of one chapter only. Applications are available at chapter meetings, and members of the chapter will assist with their completion. The investment to join BNI consists of a registration fee, and annual participation fee. Click here for more information about the investment and where the money goes. A new member application is reviewed by the chapter's Membership Committee, and the prospective member notified of the application status as soon as possible. Please call the BNI Arizona office at (602) 788-1606 for more information. Individual chapters may also charge an additional fee to pay for the space in which their meetings take place. These charges are separate, and in addition to the investment to join BNI, and are at the discretion of individual chapter management teams.
Starting a Chapter - You should note that some professions (particularly residential mortgage brokers, realtors, and financial advisors) may find it extremely difficult to find a chapter or forming group with an opening for their business category. If you are interested in starting your own chapter, please contact the BNI Arizona Regional Office at (602) 788-1606 or send email. We will send information about the development of new chapters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to see the questions people most often ask about BNI membership.
Investment to Join
Click here to find out more about the investment to join BNI and where the money goes.
Most chapters have a nominal meeting fee to cover the room and meal charges. You will have the opportunity to stand and do a commercial for your company (unless your competitor is a member…then you simply "observe"). Bring LOTS of business cards because you will also have a chance to pass them to all of the members.